Updates coming soon..

Updates coming soon..

Untitled Document
  Engine 328

Engine 328
1995 Central States/Spartan
1500 GPM/ 600 Gallons

Engine 328 is a Wichita Fire Department 1995 Central States/Spartan
enclosed cab engine/pumper with a 600 gallon booster tank, 1500 GPM pump and seating for 6 personnel. This Fire Reserve engine was formally
Engine 7 located at Station 7, Coolidge and 21st, but ran most of the front line service alarms from Station 7's former location at St. Paul and 13th.

This engine/pumper has (3) 200' 1 3/4" preconnect cross lays featuring
(2) combination nozzles and one smooth bore. For larger fire attack
needs, E-328 carries 200' of 2 1/2" hose located next to the 3" hose at
the rear of the truck. This 2 1/2" is utilized for expediting extension
of the 200' preconnect, setting up a play pipe operation, or hooking up
the Mercury Monitor for defensive operations. E-329 has the standard
700' of 5" hose and dual 3" beds with 1600' for water supply and relay
pumping operations. It also caries a ground monitor setup which utilizes
the deck gun mounted mid-ship on the apparatus. The front board box
contains 100' of 1" preconnected forestry line with a spare 100' section
carried underneath. In addition, this engine carries (2) sections of 6"
hard suction for drafting purposes where hydrant operations are not
practical.